Northern Mystery's Vesta
We were surprised when Vesta was born, to see such an unusual colour come from both of her parents. Although she is technically dark fawn, she fades into medium rose grey in all of her extremities, and her muzzle is speckled in brown, grey, red-fawn and white! Needless to say, we are excited to see how she looks at shearing time.
For now, we continue to fawn over this girl! She surpassed any expectation we ever had coming from both Paz and Bocelli, and frankly she has set the bar pretty high for subsequent pairings. Straight legs, with an upright, medium build and coverage to spare, she is lovely to look at and commands attention. When you open her fleece, she is one of the densest cria we have ever produced, and she is absolutely uniform everywhere. She is covered in rich, bright, crimpy fleece that is very fine and promises to be a dream to spin.
Vesta did amazing at the A.L.P.A.C.A. Spring show, and we very strongly feel that she loves the ring as much as we enjoy seeing her in it! She took 2nd in the Junior Female Fawn class, to the lovely female who went on to take Champion and then Supreme Female Champion!
Hummingherd's Rum Runner
PC Running Late 557
Peruvian Captain Nemo
CMR Peruvian Marzipan
Acera Marka's El Alto
AVA Dovis Livewire 028J
AFD: 18.5 | SD: 3.7 | CV: 20.1 | %>30: 0.37
2019 | Alpaca Consulting USA
- 4th, 24mo-4yo Fawn, Western Canada Alpaca Championship Fleece Show
- 1st, Mature Fawn Female, Majestic Alpaca Show
- 3rd, 24mo-4yo Fawn, Premier Alpaca Event Agribition Fleece Show
- 3rd, Yearling Fawn, Western Canadian Alpaca Championship Fleece Show
- 2nd, Junior Female Fawn, A.L.P.A.C.A. Spring Show
- 3rd, Yearling Female Fawn, Majestic Alpaca Showcase